Speaking Point: Any woman can look thinner by wearing clothing that skims her body. Women who want to appear thinner often make the mistake of choosing to wear loose, baggy silhouettes. This makes them look larger.
Speaking Point: Another mistake that is to wear tight, body hugging fabrics and styles. This can accentuate every bulge and also make a woman appear heavier instead of slimmer.
Speaking Point: Most women have areas of their body that are thinner than others. Therefore, it's best to accentuating the thinner areas and draw the attention there. For example: if you are overweight, but have slim beautiful looking legs, wear a simple straight dress that skims your body and gets narrower near the lower thigh and knee area. Have it hemmed to graze the most flattering part of your leg. Then wear heels to elongate your legs and show them off!
Speaking Point: Body smoothing lingerie are the fastest way to look slimmer and better in your clothing:
1. Laser cut tanks and camisoles that are worn over your bra and under any knit or silk top so back or bra fat won't show
2. Tight lycra bike shorts worn under pants or skirts to reduce the appearance of cellulite
3. Smoothing slips under knit dresses to make your dresses glide over your body, not cling.
Speaking Point: Have everything you can professionally tailored because:
1. Have long sleeves shortened to just below your wrist and narrowed in the sleeve and you'll look 5-10 lbs thinner!
2. Have your straight skirts narrowed below your hip line to look slimmer and more modern
3. Add small shoulder pads and make sure shoulder seams fit you perfectly to look slimmer on top.
Speaking Point: If you have a curvy body type, wear a belt or waistline emphasis. If you don't have a waist, don't try to create one.